How to choose a dog pee pad？ Maybe many people are more casual when shopping, in fact, for your dog to choose a suitable pee pad can refer to some of the tips mentioned in this blog.
I believe that many pet owners have such troubles: dogs urinate everywhere, have a strong smell, and sometimes even have paw marks on the floor. For a long time, there is not only smell at home, but also easy to cause bacteria. Therefore, dogs should also prepare a pee pad for them, just like cats need to prepare cat litter, which can not only restrict the dog’s excretion at fixed points but also reduce the dog’s excretion troubles.
As a dog owner, I don’t know that you have such a time: when you come home tired after a day’s work, you find the house full of dog urine, dirty and smelly. In the face of this situation, I believe that your patience will be tortured!
With the development of pet care, the use of a pet urine pad has become as common as the use of paper towels. It can help pet owners to save the time of dealing with pet excrement every day and become a necessity of pet care. Compared with cat litter, pet urine pads are wasteful, but their effect is very good. So, try to choose the right dog pee pad.
In the face of many products, do you know how to choose a dog pee pad?
1. The first choice of pet urine pad is to choose different sizes according to the size and type of dog. The dog size is generally divided into small dogs, small and medium dogs, and large dogs.
2. Can’t just look at the outer packaging and don’t believe what export gimmicks, mainly depends on the weight and quality. Buy heavy because it’s high in cotton.
3. Looking at its water absorption capacity, the pet pee pad is the same as the baby’s, and its main function is to prevent leakage. If the water absorption capacity is not good, the urine will flow out or be stepped on by the dog.
4. Smell it. Good diapers have almost no peculiar smell. Poor diapers have a peculiar smell because they may have used bleach.
5. Try to tear the diaper manually to see if it’s not easy to break. After all, dogs like to scratch. If the quality is not good, it’s easy to be scratched by dogs!